Weaver & Fitzhugh, P.C. / Attorneys at Law
Lawyers and Mediators
We are a general, civil practice law firm. Our attorneys have extensive experience in a broad range of legal issues. We offer an attentive ear and expert assistance with a variety of legal matters, including:
- Real Estate Contracts (Purchase & Sale), Deeds, Easements, Adverse Possession, Boundaries and Fences
- Landlord & Tenant Issues, including Leases and Unlawful Detainer Actions
- Real Estate Development and Land Use issues
- Home Owners’ Associations, CCR’s and covenant enforcement
- Contracts, Agreements, Mortgages, Trust Deeds, Leases
- Mediation Services
- Construction Law including Contracts, Liens and Disputes
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Small Business Organizations, Corporations, LLC’s, LLP’s, Business Transactions
- Insurance issues, including coverage disputes with Insurance Companies and Bad Faith claims
- Administrative Law, including DMV hearings
Whether you need a lawyer to prepare documents, create a business entity, sell or buy real estate, file court pleadings, appear in court or just help you understand a legal issue, we can help. We’ve been practicing law in Southwestern Colorado for almost 50 years. We know the people, the courts, the facts and the law. If we can’t address your legal needs, we almost certainly know a lawyer who can. Call Weaver & Fitzhugh, PC today to learn more about your specific legal matter.
Our attorneys are also trained and certified mediators who can help you resolve disputes and settle differences without going to Court. To find out about solving problems cooperatively with mediation, call Weaver & Fitzhugh, PC today.
Serving Montrose, Ridgway, Ouray, Telluride, Gunnison, Delta, Lake City and the entire Seventh Judicial District.